IT CONSULTANT - INFRASTRUCTURE MONITORING
Role: participate in the implementation of IT infrastructure monitoring systems and provide support services for the implemented software at clients.
- General knowledge of popular technologies – Linux and Windows operating systems, Oracle and MySQL databases, VMware technology, Java or .Net application environments
- Familiarity with infrastructure monitoring concepts – experience with any monitoring system (Nagios, Cacti, Solarwinds, Tivoli, OpenView) is welcome
- Knowledge of network technologies – SNMP in particular – preferably
- Knowledge of Cisco technologies (CBQOS and IP-SLA)
- Programming skills and ability to develop web applications in modern programming environments
- Skills to code in scripting languages
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in IT
- Knowledge of English – technical language
- Long-term cooperation
- Flexible form of cooperation, contract or full-time
- Attractive salary for 8 working hours
- Immediate start
- Convenient office location in Warsaw
To apply, please send your CV to rekrutacja@ domain wingu.pl.
In the subject line, please include the name of the position as it appears in the job title.